Reviews for "Chompy"

Giving this 5 stars for the music and the fact that this was a pretty solid game..a few 'screw you' levels to go through, but not too challenging. Finally a game with a proper amount of medals for those trying to collect them.

Simple but fun game with very catchy music! Nice sounds too.

Great game! PLEASE have more levels though!

Very fun , fast paced platforming , the only thing it needs is some more traps because sometimes the levels are too easy and the "catchy phrases" need to have something to do with the level

Overall this was a good game but it was too easy/short (finished in 15 mins)

This would make a fine steam game :D you should just put vectored graphics and maybe some more levels and this could probably sell on steam! Great game btw :D