Reviews for "Super Oppressed PPL."

Was this game intended to be hilarious? I was dying by the end of this game. The game was very simple and fun to play. Thanks for the medals as well.

KMDES responds:

The game was intended as an inside joke between a few people. Ended up blowing up a bit. Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

This isn't working for me!! There's just the life screen, what do I do??

KMDES responds:

Try another browser. It should work just fine in Chrome/Firefox/Opera/IE. Haven't tried Edge yet.

What, no Native American race? How dare you!

But seriously, I'm glad someone had the guts to attack SJWs in a game :P

KMDES responds:

Oh I'm missing like nearly a hundred races. But the hardware just can't handle it so therefore hardware and those who make it are racist and oppressive.

Quite good, although it hammers in the message a little too much. The joke should be integrated more naturally. And the secret medal was pretty clever.

KMDES responds:

You wouldn't believe how much hassle I got for not telling people how to get the medal. I don't think anyone got it for the 1st month or something.

Oh man, this is actually really clever satire. The feeling of frustration one gets from playing this game all the way through really shows how hypocritical and pretentious the SJW ideology really is.

Great stuff dude-- oh shit, sorry, what names and pronouns do you prefer?

KMDES responds:

My pronouns are KM/KM/KM.

Thanks for the great review. :)