Reviews for "Super Oppressed PPL."

sadly couldnt find the secret achievement but 5 star lol.

I'm kinda triggered by the thought that selecting white (my race) is assuming that i am nazi scum BUT I'M NOT!!! I REPEAT NOT!!! SAYING that white is better im saying im just alittle triggered XD also WHY YOU MAD BRO WHY U SAY THAT! EH!!! (im canadian, WHERES MAH MAPLE SURRUP!)

KMDES responds:

Canadians don't like maple syrup, we like perogies and beer.

71 genders? WTF there are only 4 genders: two main ones i.e Male and Female and two 'Change' ones Male To Female Transgender and Female To Male Transgender

KMDES responds:

Keep that up and it'll be 93 genders this time next year.

I feel oppressed by your game because people with chronic bowel disease like me are not represented in this game, I feel oppressed by you because you uploaded this game and I can't make games, I feel oppressed because this game is in english and I speak italian, I feel oppressed by dogs because they bark all the time and I can't bark... Wow, I could go on forever! Seriously, though, I was joking, I don't care if I'm not represented in a game, that would be very stupid. Did you know? Akira Nishitani, Final Fight's creator, has recently stated that Poison is a woman, after that all SJWs or at least a good part of them have probably commit suicide (also for stopping offending, by living, General Patton, Feldmarschal Radetzky and all the other dead people, of course). So since I despise SJWs so much I absolutely like this game very much (you can't possibly know how much), but in your next game remember to put all Earth's population as playable characters, so noone will be offended, prepare for a hard work, that would be more than 7 billion characters, minus the male white scums, of course. Now I stop typing, because I feel the urge to stop offending people who can't type... My! Jokes against SJWs never end!

P.s.: strange thing, the colours don't go black and white when they should, clearly the laptop wich I'm playing on hates SJWs as well.

KMDES responds:

Unfortunately the hardware that this game was made on was too racist and oppressive to allow more kin-types of oppressed ppl. Maybe a sequel done in an engine that was made organically in a fair trade market by oppressed minorities will be able to tackle that kind of microaggressions that we receive everyday.

Also your browser might have certain functions disabled or blocked so the WebGL functions aren't working.

You only get 4 stars for erroneously claiming trans people cannot be selected in any game before this one when in fact you can make characters of 'undefined' gender in Ultima 3.

Poison? ;)