Reviews for "Super Oppressed PPL."

You could've toned it up a notch with an iron lung. Check your privilege better next time, you over-literate, mental-ableist, gender-binary, cis-het, white-Christian, patriarchist scum!

This petition was signed by:
* Zoe Quinn
* Anita Sarkeesian
* Brianna Wu
* Conchita Wurst
* Christopher Poole
* OP

MinorAtrocityGames responds:

Well, you're just gonna have to wait for the sequel now won't you? With more deferentially ableds, races and genders!

I feel like this could have been done more cleverly to make an actual game rather than just watching the screen scream faux-outrage at me.

MinorAtrocityGames responds:

I never thought it would be this popular, but with demands of a sequel I do plan on having a bit more real gameplay with a sequel. Thanks for the advice though.

This is the kind of stuff you see everyday in tumblr. By telling stuff like that, they are just separating these "stereotypes" from "normal people" more than they were before. Maybe accepting these stereotypes in the media in a MORE SUBTLE WAY, would work. Being explicit and screaming out your rage will just make things worse, it will work sometimes but, i don't think it's correct.

Still, we are humans, total peace and mutual respect will never be a thing. We are animals after all.

MinorAtrocityGames responds:

You, my good sir, win the internet.

Funny enough, someone did a let's play of the game on Tumblr. http://cyadine.tumblr.com/post/101883596924/lets-play-super-oppressed-ppl

Disclaimer : I am not ranking this entry because this is a parody and not an actual game.

To the author, I think you did an awesome job to shine some awareness on criticism and certain political agendas effecting game industry. Diversity in games should come from creating new diverse games, not screwing up existing ones.

10/10 worst goty