Reviews for "Super Oppressed PPL."

I cannot progress because the game keeps freezing it self in the first level. No matter what I do, the game keeps freezing, can you fix this?

KMDES responds:

There is only one level. PM me where exactly it's freezing at.

I can tell from the other reviews that the game functions, but I keep encountering a freeze in dialogue whenever I perform an action that stops me from progressing and I end up having to restart, only to encounter the problem again.

KMDES responds:

Usually if someone is encountering a problem, it's usually the javascript settings in the browser. If you try another browser it probably will work as every browser interprets Javascript differently.

#I AM AUTISTIC AND THIS GAME TIGGERED ME SO MUCH I AM GOING TO FIND YOU AND I AM ...........GOING TO HUG AND LAUGH WITH YOU FOR SUCH AN HUMORFULL GAME !

KMDES responds:

lol. i remember playing this ages ago, and it's still as fresh and funny as it was then. i only came back now because i realized that never got the secret medal back then. wopz. got it now. oh, so obvious. how did i not get it back then!? oi, vey! xD

(good thing no one ever spoiled it. if people can't figure THAT out, then they shant deserve it.)

KMDES responds:

You wouldn't believe how much crap I have got for that medal. I THOUGHT I ha made it super obvious and everyone would get it, but I guess not.

And yes, if they can't figure it out then they don't deserve it. >:3

sadly couldnt find the secret achievement but 5 star lol.