Reviews for "Super Oppressed PPL."

it's cool to make fun of people. making fun of diversity in game characters is kind of a sign that you're a bit of a douche. just sayin'. sorry pal, but i would honestly enjoy playing as someone who is mentally ill like me. y'know. without being the killer.
regardless, the game just isn't fun to play. and it's not funny either. i've seen this sort of, erhm, "humor" (if you can even call it that, it was never funny in the first place) over and over again. this isn't original, funny, enjoyable to play or to even listen to, the music sounds like some bootleg material. oh, and the characters look like they have triangles for faces, which makes me cringe quite a bit. i'm not a big fan of bad pixel art (the gender symbol was made really poorly too but it doesn't bother me as much).
all in all, there is no reason for this game to exist. it's boring, unfunny and a pain to look at and listen to. did you put any effort in this?

Clever enough, and breaking the 4th wall via game text was a bit amusing. But really, satire just isn't very funny unless it punches "upward," you know what I mean? Watch some Mel Brooks if you need lessons on how to do satire, and he's far from PC. Mocking SJW elitism is funny. Mocking armchair political bloggers is funny. Mocking indie developers' sincere attempts at character diversity? Eh, kinda douchebag of ya.

I like this game. It summarizes almost all of the ridiculous claims of SJWs and their lot, and foreshadows a world taken over by these thin-skinned nazis. Thank you for making this.

MinorAtrocityGames responds:

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I wouldn't like a world where every game is Gone Home either.

i extremely dislike this game as a disabled white person i am deeply offended by your opinion on many views that this game brings up and the inability to have my own choice in a world where the white person is being oppressed just as bad not to mention having to play as a transsexual when my views on there way of life is i disagree with it not to mention being blatantly insulted and called something i am not and i'd rather you make a game which allows free choice not to mention you poke fun at people with colour blindness and that are deaf this game is highly offensive and you truly don't care about who you offend as you think you are in the right when this game is out of order and vulgar and not to mention using mario's greatest to show how insulting you are outrageous

MinorAtrocityGames responds:

I'm not sure if this is pro or anti Super Oppressed PPL... Are you missing the point?

I'm just sick of playing dudes all the time, I dunno why everyone's going all crazy with stuff ranging from rape and death threats to 'satire'.

And I still didn't get to play as my gender or race :(.

Hypersensitivity, it's ruining everything. :(((((