Reviews for "Super Oppressed PPL."

If I was blind, WHY AM I STILL SEEING TEXTS ON YOUR GAME???? Is this a glitch or are you just a cis ableist racist mysojinyst fascist bigot, Dev?

Good for a giggle and for some impressive commentary.

MinorAtrocityGames responds:

Thanks. Stayed tuned for more games coming soon, with real gameplay! :D

I am a white male of the cis gender.

I am wholly offended by this game, you sir are a demon. I'll tell you a list of things I didn't do:

laugh
crack up
play it again, trying hit the blocks this time, or land on a goomba thing
play it one more time to go through and read more text about the other races
I certainly didn't play it a 4th time trying to figure out how to get that secret medal

Because you are a demon.

You discriminated against me for not being as clever as other people, because I couldn't figure out that secret medal, and now I'm triggering fiercely. I need to go to the hospital to untrigger now, thanks.

5/5 will play again when I'm not triggering anymore
Also, will share with friends to trigger them.

MinorAtrocityGames responds:

I'm glad you liked the game. I can now add demon to the long list of insults I've been called like shitlord, white cis male, rapist, asshole, cocksucker and more!

Yeah, the blocks don't do anything, and the goomba you can't kill because well, PETA.

I am working on a sequel that'll be much more fleshed out so if you want more you'll have to hang tight for that or play the other game I'm working o called 'White Knight Fury' when it comes out soon.

When making that medal, I thought it'd be too easy. Now I've come to realize that it's not. :| Might have to up the points on that one.

I guess I am sticking the hand into the flame on this one, eh?

First of all - hot DAMN there was more people on newgrounds being offended by this than I thought was possible. I mean, this is the site where content with blood and gore are rated "teen" and where the community goes into a flame war over that a school shooter simulation was taken off the page. I mean seriously, that event made Fulp remove the "everything by everyone" slogan under the site logo.

So yeah, with that out of the way, I appreciated the game. Of course, it's not ROFL-funny, but you can't help but smirk. Don't get me wrong, I fight for equality as well. I'm a bisexual, I struggle in the margin of the job market due to bad education and have a lot of friends that is impaired physically, psychologically and socially. And while it's important for all of those to have their rights and the possibility to get the help they need... A lot of loud people need to calm the fuck down.

At this point a lot of people are putting equality against the right to free speech. They claim to be offended while offending others. This game is a social commentary on it and should be regarded as such. There's a lot a game can tell that movies or text can't.

TO PEOPLE WHO ARE OFFENDED BY THIS GAME - this is how a lot of us feel, the people who just wants to get by. We who might to enjoy dark commedy or just doesn't have the energy to consider EVERY POSSIBLE PERSON THAT MAY OR MAY NOT READ OUR COMMENTS. I mean seriously, if we'd consider every possible outcome in all we do - the only possible means of communication would be cute cat pictures. No text, no opinions, because no matter what you say or do, someone will find it offensive.

Great concept, great message, keep at it!

MinorAtrocityGames responds:

If you think this is harsh criticism, then you sir need to go play some high skill dota2. That stuff will make your skin so thick you'll need a jackhammer get through.

I'm glad that you liked it. It's really turning into a 'your rights end where my feelings begin' kind of culture war. The brain evolved in general with the primitive brain first, then the emotional brain (Paleomammalian) and then finally what we consider the logical brain (Neomammalian). So if we place feelings above logic, we're taking a step back in evolution. The fact that people are being harassed and bullied into acting/looking a certain way because the receiver can't 'control' their feelings is disturbing.

And cats offend me, because I'm allergic. ;)

what the game!?

MinorAtrocityGames responds:

Somebody set up us the bomb.