Reviews for "Super Oppressed PPL."

So, I was a college instructor for a while, and I ended up teaching a class on games. I had my students watch Tommy, which, though a great movie with an interesting perspective on games, is also a story about child molestation and trauma. Only after my students had been watching for a half hour did I realize that the movie might be actually depressing (or otherwise really upsetting) for people who had been molested as children. Statistically, in a class of 25, it was likely that more than one student had actually lived through that experience. I decided not to pretend like students who had been molested should have exactly the same experience of a story about child abuse as children who had not. I offered an "out" and ended the lesson with conversation. Maybe it wasn't enough, but this was an effort to acknowledge possible "triggers."

I imagine the author of this game feels very edgy and controversial by calling out "trigger" language. I also imagine that they will hide behind parody, deconstruction, or humor to defend their work. But this is a pathetic assault on a strawman which very little resembles any actual person's vision of "social justice." I hope you are very happy with the self-congratulation festival you staging, and I hope you grow bored with it quickly, grow much more curious, and make some activist friends. You have wasted a surprising amount of effort here.

KMDES responds:

Had activist friends, this is where I learned all of this.

i am not happy with this it froze when i jumped up and the controls duck its a mario thing

KMDES responds:

Sorry, you must need a new computer. :(

Wegra, The reason we don't get more games like this. Is mostly due to the fact most people don't enjoy force fed propaganda. Personally the game was too preachy about the subject. Also research wasn't complete. There have been several titles to feature Arabs and hispanics. Most people just don't play soccer video games cause their not into it. While i'll admit Trans has never been a hero of a game that i can recall playing. Color blindness only affects Red and Green, not all colors.

In general I played it. Didn't really enjoy it, but appreciate the effort at trying to be original.

Poison = Trans

It's rare, but Black/Gray/White colour blindness (Monochromacy) does exist.

How come we dont get games like this more often?

KMDES responds:

Because I'm too busy with day jobs.

Also SJW tend to try and get people fired from said day jobs.

I get the message, and it made me laugh. That is all.

Glad you enjoyed. :)