Reviews for "Final Fantasy: Big Bro"

dragged on a bit

but it was very cool.

Amazing

i loved it, i also like taco's

ManticMage responds:

Everyone keeps saying that! I love Tacos!!!!!!!!!!

That was Great!

I can't believe you are only 6th for this week, you should be 6th.. on the all time chart maybe. The only reason I can think of that it isn't as good as it could be, is you could of been less biased on your characters. I can tell you are an oldies Final Fantasy fan. Tifa, vivi, and squall died early. That only left one character newer than final fantasy 6. You didn't have a final fantasy 9 character in it for more than 30 seconds, and final fantasy 10 wasn't included. What's up with that? FF6 and 4 didn't need two characters each. Should of been one from every FF. Oh well, and what was the music from on the final battle. I can't remember but I think i've heard it somewhere else.

ManticMage responds:

First off, I love all Final Fantasys, I just decided to kill off the 3D charcters because it was so hard to animate them. I ripped them myself off a PSX emulator called PSXE, and deleted around them pixel by pixel... and that's why there's no FFX Characters in it... there arn't any PS2 emulators... but I'm working with some people and buying new equipment so I can hook up my ps2 directly to my computer and rip the screens off there for Episode 2! Cool, but expensive stuff! Oh yeah, and the music... you must own a dreamcast because I got that off of Power Stone for Dreamcast! P.S.- Glad you liked it!

Thank you!

I don't know were to even begin. I've seen a lot of FF flashes but this is the all time best. Every aspect of this movie was ingenious from the chickens, to the tacos, and even to the cameos. The only bad this about this whole movie is the download time, (which is well worth it). Keep it up, i'm eagerly awaiting more from you.

AMAZING!

I loved! MY #1 favourite on my list. It's a shame part 2 gto infected with a virus. Finish it soon. BETTER MAKE RED MAGE WIN!