Reviews for "Planets Gone Rogue!"

Just beaten the game... It was hard, but just simply great!!! The whole idea of using planets as space battlestations... And that end!!! You're placing a new conspiracy theory :) Love it! Keep the same way ahead!

OMBG responds:

Thank you for playing through the entire game and the good rating! I'm happy that you liked the ending. I wish I could have been able to add more story elements to the game to deliver something like an ongoing story that builds while you are playing the campaign. But I felt it could be annoying if you are playing the campaign multiple times and you would need to sit through the same dialogue sequences over and over again.

That was really fun. Ending was kinda disappointing, hope theres a sequel for unanswered questions.

OMBG responds:

Thanks for completing the game and the good rating! I definitely want to continue making games and I have a lot of ideas that did not make it in the first game, so I cannot rule out that there will be a sequel one day. =)

Great game. At first it was challenging and I lost a few times, until I used rockets and shields to pwn the planets. I eventually used a laser, but probably only used it 10 times. I only upgraded the reload time on the rockets and after a bit, i worked on my shields. Was pretty easy after reload times were upgraded.

It was pretty funny when I got to some of the beefier planets and was like... Oh shit look at all those guns they have, then GG boom boomed them to death with rockets, with little to no damage. I only ran into one small bug with a rocket or two occasionally flying around aimlessly back and forth between my planet and the enemy, but it was nothing game breaking. I got a lot of artifacts that turned out to be junk, but the ones that had bonuses were pretty helpful. The length of the game was pretty good too. It wasn't too long or too short in my opinion, but it did go faster with rocket/shield strat.

Overall, I enjoyed the game more than I thought I would. More games like this would be nice. Keep up the good work.

OMBG responds:

Thanks for completing the game and the perfect rating! The rockets have already been reported as being "too powerful" multiple times which was he reason I made them weaker in update 1.06. If I read the description of your glorious victory it seems I might need to nerf them even further or maybe make the AI smarter to handle them better.

As I have written below I plan on making more games in the future, but I can't tell yet if these will be similar to Planets Gone Rogue! or even a sequel or entirely different. We'll see what the future holds for us =)

it's a great game. Also enjoyed the mobile version a lot. I got so obsessed I destroyed or searched every square before taking on the final battle.. you need a medal for that !!! Call it annihilation!

nice job

-z

OMBG responds:

Thanks for playing and rating! And thanks for trying ht mobile version as well. Unfortunately I was a little too eager when I created the medals for the game, I have already used up all 500 score points so I can't create any additional medals.

This game is great, I love it. Maybe the start is a bit too slow and the tutorial a bit too long (even then, you can skip it), but otherwise it's just perfect

OMBG responds:

Thanks for laying & the perfect score! The tutorial is indeed to long, I tried to combat this a bit by offering the short tutorial in V 1.09 and the option to skip the tutorial entirely, but i definitely have to think this more through for my next game. ;)