Reviews for "Planets Gone Rogue!"

LOL get insta-killed as I scanned a row of planets in the first try XD All planets auto attacked me straight away ahahaha! Just my luck.

OMBG responds:

Thanks for playing and sharing your "lucky" experience ^^. Scanning multiple squares at once gives a little cash bonus, but you should be careful if you scan unknown fields because you might end up with mulitple planets at once in the worst case.

these yellow things that shoot rockets suck when they attack you. these rockets should have a huge reload speed and less health.

the game suck withthem

OMBG responds:

Thanks for playing and the honest feedback! The rockets have been reported as being too powerful multiple times already, and I'm working on an update that will be released soon that addresses this.

Love the game! My only suggestion is that after you beat it you still get the experience so you can level up and get more money for the next time you play through, or let you continue the game so you can go back and fully explore all the places you didnt get

OMBG responds:

Thanks for playing and the feedback! The experience should not be lost, if you start a new campaign and you die, your previous experience will be included in the level calculation. I think I will make it so in a future update that the level up screen shows up after the credits so it is clear to the player that the experience is not lost.

this game is really great and different I like the part when the planet spins around so you need to use different weapons in battle.

OMBG responds:

Thanks for playing! I also think the spinning of the planets is an interesting mechanism in the game since it can create interesting situations depending on the different weapon systems that are currently visible on the screen.

Just beaten the game... It was hard, but just simply great!!! The whole idea of using planets as space battlestations... And that end!!! You're placing a new conspiracy theory :) Love it! Keep the same way ahead!

OMBG responds:

Thank you for playing through the entire game and the good rating! I'm happy that you liked the ending. I wish I could have been able to add more story elements to the game to deliver something like an ongoing story that builds while you are playing the campaign. But I felt it could be annoying if you are playing the campaign multiple times and you would need to sit through the same dialogue sequences over and over again.