Reviews for "TUMOR: A Distorted Terror"

Hay, do u lik Earthbound? Ha! ha! Is joke.

Anyway, this series was both good and creepy. It's a shame you couldn't decide if Jade was gonna make it or not. I suppose some cycle of suffering would continue if she did. Perhaps you can go for an happy ending and have a joyful ménage à trois between these three women? It would also be rated M, but not for the same reason.

ClockworkPixel responds:

Part of me wants to see that lol thanks for the review. I guess people can decide for themselfs if she makes it or not and if someone does find anything that proves she makes it i hope they let me know haha

3spooky5me

Woooo thanks

And so all pieces fall in their place! Cept that ending... I was expecting a happy one, but when push comes to shove I accept the bad one, but then there's that spark of hope again aaand yet in the end all that's left behind is uncertainty! If there is a future or not. If there is reconsolidation and forgiveness. A second chance.

Story took a real turn in this one, from mostly disturbing to modylu tragic. The first-person view during the battle was interesting though albeit monotone with all the combo repetition. Overall though, it left an impact! Really enjoyed watching through this trilogy.

-cd-

ClockworkPixel responds:

Thank you :) i was abit rushed with this part and a lot of elements got cut so it could hit the deadline im happy with it and still told the story i wanted too but i did think it was a bit sad once it was all made. I'd like to vist this again in future but with an actaul game (maybe one with sifferent endings so everyone is happy lol)

White porcelain, a religious fervor, and a unity of flesh.

Machine Orthodoxy much?

ClockworkPixel responds:

I wasn't 100% with what you ment so i googled it and WOW those of some beautifuly twisted creatures I see what you mean now lol

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
NOW I get it!
Awesome work, I'll be watching for more