Reviews for "The Sacred Forest - M4ster"

wow

whoa, this is some incredible work man. the part where it speeds up is alittle strange, but you probably did alot of work to get it like that so im not gonna criticize it too much. in the melody, the sounds go amazing with the backround string/pad/whatever. The effects were great and give it that g-rave feel. why did your account get deleted anyway? check out some of my music too, im getting better.

-ChiRoN

m4ster responds:

Im not really sure why... theres threads about it on the forums, and those could possibly be why.. but I have no real idea. I'll check your stuff out when I get the chance, thx for the review!