Reviews for "The Sacred Forest - M4ster"

8D

=D Well man! The synth awesomw! Im to lazy to review right now! XD This song still owns!

K.I.V!

_V=v_-|V|-_v=V_
-m->M\m/M<-m-

Its sacred... show respect :P

great

this was a great song gj

thx dude

Yeah...sorry.

(Totally unrelated to the song) Actually, I made that forum thread you were talking about in your first response AFTER you're account got deleted, because I didn't know why and I was seeing if anyone else knew but then I found out. Sorry about that, I should not have made the thread to begin with.

Also this song is great.

m4ster responds:

Nah im glad you did. I would of had a hard time telling people, so you made things easier lol

Welcome back!!

Glad to see you're putting your music back up! I hope you keep making the music you did before your other account was banned. I reveiwed this before your other account was banned so you already know I love it! Keep the conversations up on AIM cause I want to hear more.

m4ster responds:

will do. I kinda stopped signing into aim, but ill change that

Impressive!

Yes!!! YES!!!

What an awesome track! I wasn't expecting this at all!

The synths, the pads, everything just compliments the other so well! The blend of synths you chose is what really impressed me here, they are very very good at working with each other, the low end of the song was also handled pretty damn well.

The sudden tempo change wasn't really something i'd consider, I find it kinda ruins the flow of the song, just picks up without any warning or buildup, which I think would be necessary for such an action, of course I don't make as many songs like this as I should, so I can't hold that against you ;).

The beating bass kick, the percussional works, those too were damn fine! The melody was very catchy, and well handled.

Really, i'm glad I found this song, definately worth a download. Keep them coming m4ster, again, impressive work! I'd like you to check out my music sometime, thank you in advance.

m4ster responds:

Yeah I think the speedup was a bit much too... sounded cool when I made it lol. I've gotten alot better this is still old stuff. Wait till I submit a new one ;]