Reviews for "The Sacred Forest - M4ster"

nice track

fast, gets to the beat swift, good track, something i could play at a club, yea im definately putin this in my dance cd when all ur old tracks are back

love though kombat
peace through firepower

animrod7

m4ster responds:

I have another really good new track on the way... its super catchy

Love it

Wow. I love this song. Epic feeling. It's hard to chose a favorite between this one and undead rave. I am a sucker for any music with a great melody, and this song hits the mark. Excellent mastering to top it off! You also have a great intro that takes you right into the song. I get bored with songs that take 30 seconds or more to get into the melody.

All these compliments and nothing to say against it...Like I said before, the mastering is near flawless. If I had to be very picky, I would say that the part near the middle of the song where it slows down just a little and then comes back to speed is a bit awkward, but it certainly dosen't detract from the song much.

Keep up this great work. I love your songs, and can't wait for your next track.

-stealthDJ

m4ster responds:

near flawless is good enough for me lol. I wasnt in my right mind when I made this... I guess that was a good thing lol

KABLAM

I have just been hit by a g-rave awesome blast.
the pain! the pleasure! mostly the pleasure!

WOOHOO!
all hail the techno king LOLZ

5vn and dl.
(maybe remaster Rave Mammoth and Holy Water next?)

m4ster responds:

Yeh I will and maybe add a bit if I can

crap

I love this song man im gladd ur back man ...

I just realize u reveiwed my techno song rage of gods.. i hate it now LOLS .

A new song coming soon bin working on it all days.

ok as u nkow i cant give a frekin long reveiw becuse its DAME TO GOOD .. great song man! GREAT SONG ..

m4ster responds:

sup dude! your improvin alot. Good to see you still into music making. I'll check your page in a bit, see if your new ones up and thx for the review :)

lol

This song was really good and stuff, I`m too lazy to give a really good review as you also was lol

lol lazy for the win