Reviews for "The Sacred Forest - M4ster"

nice

at the beginning it sounds like beethoven virus, then switches to something you might hear in sonic

m4ster responds:

i dont like beethoven virus... ever since draze remixed it

Whee!

That's a great sound you got there, M4ster. I love to listen to this! Short, but good to listen to. I can imagine this in a lazer tag club, actually. Nice work!

^_^

.:Coded|Arms|Zero:.

m4ster responds:

thnx! its a bit old.. but still good I guess

Invigorating.

Right from the get go this piece offer a surge of energy through the body. You did a great job, the effects and sounds were commendable on a variety of levels. My best wishes to you, stick with it.

m4ster responds:

thnx for the kind review, you rock

Almsot perfect

if maybe you had done a better job mastering it it would be a perfect song. I love the harmonies they are very nice.

5/5

check out my music.

m4ster responds:

yeh this is old. So its not mastered as good as bamboo

another masterpiece!

i've decided i really like your artistry. i think i will stalk you now. this song has such a great beat and a fantastic melody. only part however, i will agree with stealthDJ, was in the middle where it slows down a bit and then speeds up. honestly tho, i would say don't even worry about fixin it. it doesn't ruin the song in the least.

5/DL!!!

m4ster responds:

ill upload the other 2 songs people liked in the past. You'll prolly like em too