Reviews for "The Sacred Forest - M4ster"

nice

i enjoy this game

music

the pictures are cool but the music SUCKS ASS

yeeeeeeees

Favorited, this is really catchy!

((VOTED 5))

I liked this song. The thi8g I really liked about it though was how not repetitive it was. Like every 20 seconds or so you get treated to something different; usually a change for the better. It made me eager to keep on listening to see waht was happening next. Definantly voting 5 on this.

Nice

At first this was kind of a "meh" song that I just threw in wih the rest of my stuff. But after I've listened to it a few times I really love the feel to this song, kinda like adventurous, dealing with problems that come up, if that makes any sense. I like the tempo speed up a lot too, really works for it. Looking forward to Hurricane and all your other stuff :p