Reviews for "Five Nights At Freddy's"

I enjoyed the short, but the audio was a little fuzzy at times. The fact that you did this in 48 hours is impressive and I think that the animation was really well done. However, if there was more character shading, then it would've been more appealing to me, but I know it would've made this project take longer than 48 hours.

hbrunav responds:

We appreciate your insight man. Yeah, everything could have been better in all departments, but we had to finish this in the 48 hours range.

Considering it was finished in 48 hours the length, and quality is really great. Awesome job guys.

4:20 was a pretty specific number. Almost impossible to miss that reference.

When i saw the part where he was getting high during the live stream i thought you guys would still add the lower part of his body when he started to levitate. Instead you added a rotating eyebrow haha.

The overal quality was excellent. Good job.

He probably shouldn't have eaten that last slice of pizza huh! :D The way things were going I was expecting he'd evade those fuzzy animal critters all night, not even noticing they were there, or... at least survive the apparently unresistant peril. O_o What a twist at the end!

-cd-