Reviews for "Five Nights At Freddy's"

There needs to be some leniency because of the time frame, but a few things I'd think about for future pieces:

1. I wouldn't make him so ignorant. It's not appealing, at least not to me, when a character undergoes something that we all saw within the first few seconds;
2. The phone call, I'd give a hint in there of some sort;
3. One interesting thing was when his whole head opens to express boredom. I'd like to see more interesting things like this;
4. Voice acting was not bad at all;
5. Areas like overlap and extreme stretch in the hand at the elevator seem inconsistent;
6. If there was no director, I'd recommend having one for consistency's sake;
7. Overall, a decent piece given the time frame.

Hope that is useful!

Very good animation and voice acting very funny and a bit creepy :) you guys did good ps nice alien reference XD

Good animation, voice acting and very funny. Loved the Alien reference as well.

Only good tfhing here is the voice acting, animation and art was simple, lazy..etc. and the only jokes were around were lame and cringe-worthy. Really drawn-out and uneventful.

HELL YEA! PIZZA TIME! (that's MY last slice of pizza!) NO IT'S NOT! AAAAAHHH (creepy back ground sounds) MMMMMM!!!! This pizza is aMAZing!! (TIME TO DIE!) HEY! OW! <we just wanna PLAAY!>[PLAAAAAAY!] {IT'S ME!} (Nobody touches MY pizza!) TORTURED SCREAM!!! (My buddy was my PARTNER buddy -or something I didn't understand before-)