Reviews for "Monster hunter Halloween"

I dont get it but cool. Liked the dinosaurs. Just wish i understood the story. hmm

NCH responds:

unfortunately yes, this episode is very in-game oriented to get the jokes of every monster they encounter. so people who never play monster-hunter wont get much out of it.

Wow, that was crazy! I'm certainly glad I saw it. Happy Halloween! I'm sorry I was too late for this. I feel like I should have seen this on the front page earlier. I do appreciate how colorful everything is.

A lot of those monsters looked like pokemon. I guess there are just so many of them nowadays, it's hard to keep up with them all. The voice acting was nice too. You really did just go on and on with this. I'm glad the pacing was so relentless.

Pretty hilarious.
Perfect for the season.

Freaking love this creativity in this and the running jokes. By the way love the five nights at freddy's reference=)

I want to rewatch the end but it is not on youtube or using newgrounds player t_t

NCH responds:

it is on youtube on my youtube channel already