Reviews for "Heart Star"

Best Game ever!!!1111

I loved this game, is really cute and some stages are really hard haha ^.^

Super Kawaii and puzzle Game!! I give U 5 Stars! :3

One of the most wonderful games I've ever played in Newgrounds. Totally worth the 5 stars. Very beautiful how one character can't live without the other, like a love story, the difficulty is pretty good, for everybody to play, you don't need need to be a smartass to figure out the puzzle. The music suits for the game it's 8 bits and has a very good melody. Platformers are perfect games and Newgrounds needs more of them day by day, however what makes something valuable is its availability and because of the platform games not being very present in Newgrounds it makes this game special.
Also I loved the artwork, well made 8 bits is on of the most beautiful artworks for a flash game.
5 stars! This game is perfect!

I loved this game so much!
The graphics, music, and characters are absolutely adorable! :D

Although I wasn't able to complete the last 3 levels.
I was raging way too hard, sorry ; - ;

expect fanart though (DeviantART is SANSATI0NAL)