Reviews for "Heart Star"

This got to be one of the cuties and, enjoy ablest game I've played in a long time. Love the design and, type of platform.

This is a great game. Everything from the graphics, music and puzzle design are really top notch. The last couple of levels were challenging, but not frustratingly bad. Design wise atleast. The one thing that is preventing me from giving a perfect score is that the controls tend to be sensitive. While there are no delays in the controls, I am finding myself dying a lot because my little friends keep moving through the air even as I let go a directional button. With some of puzzles requiring some precise jumping and falling, I had to learn to quickly maneuver through the air fast enough so I don't end up missing my intended spot. Either falling to my doom or hitting spikes as a result.

But despite that, it was still fun to play the game. Even when it got harder, it felt so rewarding when those two celebrate on my screen.

nice game cant get the achivements though

I must have the soundtrack!

wow