Reviews for "Heart Star"

looked really fun. but couldn't keep playing because I couldn't jump for some reason.

It looks and sounds really pretty, and I guess it would kill 10 minutes if you don't want anything high stress. But it's too easy! It barely qualifies as a game, it's just "put this guy here and stand on him to reach that platform" repeated over and over again. I also feel the controls aren't really right for the genre - there's no need for a fixed jump arc (ie, not being able to control your direction in mid-air) in a puzzle game, there's not much joy in redoing a puzzle because of a last minute missed jump.

SO HARD!

easier to play if the characters didnt ''accidentally "'' dash every few steps, what bull!! otherwise cool game

cute graphics,but most overused idea for puzzle games ever