Reviews for "Heart Star"

Freaking awesome. I loved the premise of two lovers from two different worlds uniting as one. The controls were fairly tight, but the jump felt a little weak and I found myself really questioning jumps and whether or not I could make them. All in all good game and I loved the music, I never got tired of hearing the song, and even now I'm loving the credit theme good job!

the characters are kinda buggy, they can be unresponsive out of nowhere, but besides that i love this. not too hard, not too easy and the music reminds me of playing games late at night on my game boy. good times....

I love a bunch of your games. Found Tiny Dangerous Dungeons on the App Store and it played so well. This game is great, but too short! It felt like most of the game was a tutorial, and there could have been more use of everything together at the end, but for what it is, it's a solid game. Great job!

Really well made, but the later levels get frustrating. Other than that it's amazing

it's easy till the last 2 levels (damn the level 29 was hard) the controls are borderline perfect but that level is hard to manouver anyway.
this game is simple, fun, maybe short but enjoyable and exactly the tipe of quality that a flash game should have, 9/10... oh and the music is FUCKIN' PRECIOUS.
plus: the art is LOVELY yet simple but i love that stetic (check my pixelarts and you will now that i love it)