Reviews for "Heart Star"

Lovely and fun to play, the puzzle tend to get diabolical toward the end (Notably that last puzzle kept me buzy for a while) but it's never too frustrating. The music is reminiscent of good old classic game in the like of the classics of Taito (I'm reminded of Bubble Bobble/Puzzle Bobble for some reason) Excellent work, fun, and so adorable it makes me want to puke a carebear. Well done.

This reminds me of the old NES games I played back when I was 5-6. Childishly simple, yet hours of fun even for adults like I am now. The puzzles have you thinking he whole way through. If I were to complain about one thing it would be that I have not found this game sooner. Thank you for letting me relive a fond piece of my childhood memories XD

Everyone has already said that it's adorable and a good platformer but I really want to commend you on a certain aspect, and that would be the deaths, in every game when you die it just has such a sudden noise that cuts off the music for too long a time so it always brings me out of it, in this even the deaths were as smooth as the puzzle design, thanks for the good play :D

Excellent work. Entirely reminiscent of some of the best game boy titles, with a novel concept, intuitive controls, solid mechanics, and a well-paced difficulty curve. The visuals are cute without being saccharine, the gameplay is satisfying, and I felt a sense of accomplishment at the end. I would have no problem paying for something like this.

This is seriously the cutest puzzle platformer I've played in a long time. I'm hanging onto this one for a rainy day when I need to feel better.