Reviews for "Heart Star"

cute puzzle game :')

Really well made, but the later levels get frustrating. Other than that it's amazing

Cute game, liked it a lot. The only issue I had was that the characters only seemed able to move far distances, so when I would lightly press a key to move forward a little bit, I would end up moving way too far forward and killing myself. Got a little rage-inducing after awhile.

Awesome game. Great concept, and the back and forth between worlds was well done. the puzzles were well thought out, and the team cohesion was great. I look forward to seeing more like this

Very nice game.