Reviews for "Heart Star"

cute, responsive controls, appealing and cool puzzles

Cute, addictive, smart and appealing. The recipe for a successful game!

I rarely ever write a review, but this game forced me to do it.

Everything is lovely, from the theme, the characters to the music. The last puzzles trick people into thinking in the box and are quite tricky themselves. However, they never forced me to focus too much on twitch reflex like many other puzzle game. That is a big plus.

My only complaint is that the jump button sometimes doesn't register.

Lovely and fun to play, the puzzle tend to get diabolical toward the end (Notably that last puzzle kept me buzy for a while) but it's never too frustrating. The music is reminiscent of good old classic game in the like of the classics of Taito (I'm reminded of Bubble Bobble/Puzzle Bobble for some reason) Excellent work, fun, and so adorable it makes me want to puke a carebear. Well done.

I really liked this game. Got my brain working for a change.

Not to mention being cute as hell.

Only problem is, I can't the Piggyback Joyride Medal for some reason. I already beat the game and all the other medals unlocked.