For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 8 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Heart Star"

Very cute and fun. Definitely a good time waster in the most positive sense.

Aww, this is so fun and adorable! :3

I love the pixel graphics, with a cute pallete of few colors. Also, lovely chiptune music that goes with everything. I find it adorable when the characters celebrate their reunion, they look so cheerful :3

The gameplay is a basic, but fun, puzzle platformer, in which you switch between two characters that live in, like, different dimensions that contain different platforms, and they must always arrive to the same spot in the end of each stage. I like it, although it's not exactly a novel concept in any level. The puzzle feature of hopping on the other character for a boost, alongside cleverly designed stages that require the usage of that mechanic, adds some variety to the overall game.

I felt like the stages were far on the easy side, and that's maybe the only bad thing I can think about this game. The stages rarely ever required you to problem solve, and when they did, the solution was plain obvious.

Still, adorable, enjoyable, and overall, worth a try :3

This reminds me of the old NES games I played back when I was 5-6. Childishly simple, yet hours of fun even for adults like I am now. The puzzles have you thinking he whole way through. If I were to complain about one thing it would be that I have not found this game sooner. Thank you for letting me relive a fond piece of my childhood memories XD

Really cute game. Control is simple and the music is also enjoyable. In my opinion it could be harder.

I really enjoyed this cute game! The platforming, design an the cuteness of the game really made it come together.
The music is also very addictive! My friends and I have been humming this cute little tune for the past couple minutes now!

Great job on this game! 5/5.