For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 16 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Heart Star"

LOVED IT!! Cute art, good puzzles, and even a not-so-bad death.

It's ok. The thing is that the idea isn't new but that's ok if it's built up well. The sprites, graphics and music are getting really fast repetitive. Need some more work

Adorable little game. Had a few clipping issues with the partner when jumping near them (Without touching them) which would move them but that was rare, and it didn't really matter in most of the level's. Very creative game btw. It would be neat if this had a multiplayer option, and split screen showing both players the view of the others world. It could also make room for even more creative puzzles where both players need to be constantly deciding on the fly what they need to do for the other.

that was a pretty good game, not too easy, not too hard, the perfect balance of difficulty and strategy. if this were a game on my 3DS, I would buy it.

Fun, challenging, and adds great nostalgia. I like it.