Reviews for "Heart Star"

This is a pretty decent game for how short it is.

Found an exploit though. On level 13, if you jump and press left at just the right time, you can stand on the right side of spikes on the edges (there's actually a few pixels of space for you to do this), reducing the amount of times one character has to jump on the other. Doesn't make much sense seeing that the spikes should take up the whole edge (although I can see that extra deaths would occur if the spike hit box was too wide).

The music is fun and the game is cute and addictive.
HOWEVER
The controls are a little slippery, and that causes a lot of unfair deaths.
Also, I made it to level 23 and got no rewards.

Not too sure what everyone else is talking about with slippery controls, though that might be because I'm on desktop or something. The only "slipperiness" I could find was a little momentum when going off a ledge, which CAN be annoying but makes sense at least, and decent air control makes up for that for the most part.

The puzzles were simple but adequate, introduced new puzzle objects at regular enough intervals, cute simple artstyle and music which makes sense for the time limit. The last few puzzles are significantly tougher, but that's GOOD, games should be challenging, especially when it's the last bits.

All in all, decent game, at least from my experience on a high quality desktop. If people are complaining about controls on laptop it might be optimization issues, i dunno.

god knows how times i died in this game. the controls are so, slippery...
i mean, when a character is on a block and they try to get off it, they end up floating right next to that block. move ONE more pixel to ACTUALLY FALL and die. also, level 26, oh god, level 26... i still haven't got past it, but, COME ON! if you could fix the ledge hanging, make the controls and physics less slippery, it would be PIXEL perfect ( see wut i did there?). the reason this has no stars are because i've never really played a dimension switching game and he graphics are simple, yet so cute and pretty. i have nothing against a little bit of challenge, but this tis too much in some cases.

I think I spent my most time on level 29, that one was super annoying, made me want to throw my laptop across the room. I loved the medals, they made me go on to the end :) overall really great game!