Reviews for "Heart Star"

nice game cant get the achivements though

the jump is a little weird other then that the game is Amazing

Quite the challenging game, as well as adorable! I had fun playing it and I found the visuals quite adorable! There are few oddities with the platforming, but it didn't stop me from enjoying the game.

Very well done!

Nice game concept, nice music, nice graphics makes for a nice game.
On the minus side, controlling the characters in air is a bit difficult (for example, if you try to jump only one step left or right you usually end up overshooting). Having to restart the whole level when you miss the jump and fall down makes it even more frustrating (maybe letting the game continue from last "stable" position?)

Solid game with simple controls and mechanics. Very nice. I'd suggestput the volume controls a bit earlier in the tutorial