Reviews for "Heart Star"

This is a really cute, simple, and fun platformer.

Epic Platformer. First one I player on Newground and legendary

Awesome graphics, music and gameplay. Also challenging without being frustrating. Vitun jees 5/5 :D

Okay, so everything about this game is really cute. The music, art style, characters, and even how the puzzles are set up. Plus the difficulty curve is nice and calm, between how the levels are thematically put together (especially with the badge names) and how the size of the game allows it to slope out and avoid difficulty spikes. Plus introducing the restart mechanic while having only a handful of levels that would actually require it if the player messed up was a nice touch.

All and all I really don't have anything bad to say about this game beyond some mild nitpicking, honestly. Good work.

How do you Beat LVL 5?