Reviews for "Idle Evolution"

How do I produce atomic mass?

NewProject responds:

You can't produce it like atoms. You need to move extractors to the elements with bigger atomic mass.

Each element have a atomic mass number, you need to put at least 1 extractor in each element in order to sum the amount requested in quest.
While you are in this special missions, you see extra info when the mouse is over the extractor. This is the atomic mass from the element.

Very good idle game, it could be improved by adding real knowledge to the knowledge (cause wiki put me in idle mode) and maybe by adding some kind of facoltative "surprise test" where you ask some question in order to improve your global extraction.

End Rank:

Amazing and addictive game! Very pleased to get the last level.

love the game but medals aren't unlocking. I keep clicking the "check medals" icon but it only freezes the game after doing so. Otherwise it's a really great game and a nice take on the idle game format.

Nice! Took me a little over 2 weeks to finish. Can't complete exam though because achievements like "Play It Safe" don't tell you what to do to get it. Disappointed that I won't get 100%, but I really enjoyed the game.