Reviews for "Idle Evolution"

This game is pretty addicting, good job!
Guess i am going to play it... periodically
*ba dum tss*

I don't like this genre. ( I don't dislike it either)
The game was good. It succeeds excelently as an idle game.
Biggest con: no volume control (too high if you have toher things running, well ur not supposed to but w.e)
the background is beautiful. Here comes 2nd con: as you unlock periodic table, it hides the beautful background, an option to make it more transparent (toggle for when u need to read on it) would be great.
Did not test export import system but its nice.
The progress is good, you not only have 1 or 2 systems, you have more (including an exam) and it promotes a good level of strategy for those looking for efficiency.

You better envision the amount of a mole. As you progress you would think that auto power is the most useful upgrade, until you max out everything and find out manual really scaled and you should of probably kept at it longer in the begining. I thought I would be done in 2 days. Yeah...not.

Best game i played in a long time. Usually im not into these type of games but i have to say you really pulled it off. Great job man.

@ShadowMistress go to upgrades and at the left corner there is sort by amount an you will spend it :)

I learned a lot about molecules and elements from this game, plus it's entertaining.