Reviews for "Idle Evolution"

Good game, it even has something strategic to it. But I dunno how I get those other medals, but I'll see in time. One thing I would've changed is the BGM. Maybe added more? So you can choose between, or you should've added a longer one so it doesn't loop that often. Either way you can always mute it ofcourse.

protip: noble gasses on the right never mix with anything. use them for exchange

Finally all my geeky game knowledge combines with nerdy scientific knowledge. Hooray science. Nice graphics and challenges, I actully like the jumbling of the extractors moving around when they didn't have enough space, although that may change when i get more of the table revealed. Now if i could only remember how that song went...

Good Game

There is a error though

one step from going from lv14-15 is you have to put 25 extractors on elements that where discovered between 1801-1850. according to the wiki link the game provides and me even putting an extractor on all 118 elements, there are only 24 elements in that time frame thus you can't reach the last level.

it is a great game but i found one possible bug. the max storage upgrade started costing more than its current capacity making it impossible to increase it. is this a bug or am i missing something?