Reviews for "Idle Evolution"

game does not start up after the first time. was fun while it lasted, but I can't help but thinkvthis game would have been better if it worked more then once. :P

NewProject responds:

The 2nd time, you don't see the button "continue"? Or what happen?
You can export / import your savegame to be sure you don't lose it.

An idle game done right! Thank you for sharing this with us <3

Amazing game!

This has to be one of the best examples of the 'idle game' genre that there is!

The game play itself is simplistic but engaging enough to have you returning time and time again. Unlike others it is not frustrating waiting for level ups or gathering resources as there are micro elements to complete while playing.

A great tutorial system and rewards give this game great longevity and even after losing my first lot of game data I was more than happy to play from the start and undo some mistakes made the first time round.

Out of curiosity, I have two questions (because there's no way I could find to review any tutorial steps.) 1: what exactly does clicking a molecule do?
2: what does "reduce ext bounce in collision" mean in the Carboniferous era?

NewProject responds:

1: click the molecules that pop in screen you get a temporal bonus in the elements (click water => Hx2 and O bonus) if you have/move extractors on it.
2: when you move an extractor and collision with other extractor this "jump back" like 5 pixels. With this bonus, this jump is reduced to 1 pixel.
I need to make a text ingame explaining life bonus...

I'm sorry to say that I did not understand this. I tried to get into it, but I couldn't figure it out. I just clicked around stuff, but nothing really happened. It didn't seem like there was much action. I got to the first level at least! Was this supposed to be a defense game?

I love how you mention both God and evolution. It at least has an elaborate design. It seems too complicated. Well, other people seem to enjoy it. Daily 5th Place ain't that bad.

NewProject responds:

What is an idle game? I know the 1st time it's hard to understand the concept. You don't have to kill or solve anything, only produce and increase to produce more.