Reviews for "Idle Evolution"

One of the best idle games I played (or rather "idled") so far. It's pretty addictive and can be educational, too.

I like that there's so much to do here. Buying upgrades, selling molecules, evolving, gathering knowledge... it keeps the game interesting.

There's still a bug in the upgrades section, though: I cannot chose a different element to use for buying upgrades. The combo box is there, but whatever molecule I chose, the box ends up empty and the amount stays the same (indicating that it didn't change). It's a bit annoying when trying to farm molecules for the knowledge section.

Gets boring very quickly.

The moral of the story: I'm not God.

I finished the game in 2 years. Literally 730 days idle and 1 active.

Nice game and addictive. :D A few times I had to start over because the progress had lost. After these I found the export button. :)

I love the music which helps a lot to play this game for a long time.

Every upgrade has been done, every container is full, every evolution is done, every exam is done, I finished the game. But my universal rank is still 2. What to do?

The game is awesome. Not really educational but entertaining.

love the game but medals aren't unlocking. I keep clicking the "check medals" icon but it only freezes the game after doing so. Otherwise it's a really great game and a nice take on the idle game format.

Nice but there are loads of medals and exams where I got no clue how to get 'em at all