Reviews for "Idle Evolution"

Fantastic idle game. This game sets a new benchmark for what to expect in an idle game. Early in the game there is actually plenty to do - definitely enough to get you hooked; and the idle phase of the game works well, as there is usually something to come back to do!

For those of you who don't understand idle games - think "instant gratification" gamer vs "delayed reward" gamer - maybe you're not the latter? (You would soooo hate virtual villagers!!)

A few finishing touches, like the number of atoms you need to collect being Avogadro's constant (for all you TRUE chemists out there - I know you collected this many atoms too), or the molecules you collect having a more "primordial soup" feel (that one IS open for debate!!). That said, there is already a heap of content in this game already (and I do appreciate the improvements the author has been making!).

For the medal hunters out there: there is a "Click to check medals" button on the main screen - worked for the one medal that didn't register for me...

Five stars! Or should that be 5n^23 atoms!?!

Phenomenal game though, half of the achievements I should have didn't come in.

I don't find this game fun. It's not bad per say. The graphics are good and the idea is kind of interesting. But it is just boring. Sitting here waiting is not a very good premise for a game. Even though you can minimize the window and do something else, it doesn't really seem worth the time of just keeping the window up. Plus, I find it odd that the entire point of the game is to keep it minimized in the background and do something else, only checking back every once in a while. Sorry, but I just couldn't find any enjoyment out of this. The graphics and the originality are really the only thing that saved this from a worse rating.

Same here stuck on level 14 "6 out of 11".

NewProject responds:

New version uploaded.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Super fun game, I having the same problem though. About halfway through level 14, it only detects six elements in the human body but I need eleven. I want the last level!!! agh!
It's a good sign though, I suppose, seeing as how I want that level so bad means I'm excited to keep playing. Just poionting that out so I can WIN!!!! ^__^

NewProject responds:

New version uploaded.
Sorry for the inconvenience.