Reviews for "Idle Evolution"

Ok, So i've been playing for quite a while now. I'm on level 14, trying to get the '32' between 1901 and 2000. I've got 31 (noting that the wikipedia link that you have on the page only says there are 29)...

I have put the collector in EVERY single other space.... and none of them trigger it... where is the 32nd hidden?

NewProject responds:

Perhaps you miss the 116 (Lv) discovered in 2000 ?
No hidden elements :)

Warning: the game ask for "year of discovery", no for "year of use".

"Tour exam" isn't working, even though I went to exam to see the "Tour exam" award right there. Also, the block repulsion, while intended as a challenge, is really a terrible nuisance. Perhaps instead of "reducing" the repulsion as a life award, reward us by turning it off. Other than that, I've been keeping at it (as indicated by my medals).

Can't finish game. I'm on level 14 and it won't accept chromium as the last ancient element.

NewProject responds:

If you are in mission "14 elements with year of discovery < 1700"
Chromium (Cr) is discobered in 1780 like you can see in rectangle info or in knowledge.

I check again this mission and I don't have any problem to get all 14 elements.

Love the game great for learning and just idling. I do have an issue with the game. I am on lvl14 and on the part where I have to have extractors on 14 elements found before 1700 It says I have 13 have used a loose one to cover everyother spot. and it's not reading a fourteenth one. The wiki says the 14th should be chromium however the game says 1780 for chromium

Wikipedia for Cr:
Discovery and first isolation: Louis Nicolas Vauquelin (1797, 1798)

I check again this mission and I don't have any problem to get all 14 elements.

I got black screen at the start, and I clear my browsers cache and it didn't work
but really it's a great game, congratulations

NewProject responds:

If you have a black screen at start... how can you play? You have a lot of medals!
I don't understand.