For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 203 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Scarlet Snow"

Wow, this is excellent. Describing this work and how amazing it is is beyond me. When I first saw it I recoiled in awe. Upon further analysis I was again awestruck by the amount of detail and effort invested into this; the gentle smile, the hair braids, all they way to the shading of the wrinkles in the gloves. The character's form is also beautiful. It expresses absolute joy in the way she is looking upwards with a smile and bringing her arms inwards. Your color choices were perfect. The base colors of white and black made the image incredibly smooth. Then the contrasting color of red used in the eyes, I have no other articulate way of saying but, it puts everything together. You've done an amazing job in this piece, keep up the excellent work!

This looks really good. The body proportions and lighting looks great and the angle of the face is on point as well. I wish I could hire you hah.

This is beautiful, I love the red eyes.

There are no words to describe how gorgeous this is,excellent job.