For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 10 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "A Day at the Library"

Pretty fun game.
I enjoyed figuring out how to get rid of the kids. Unfortunately, I had to watch the walkthrough to figure out how to make the kid with the tabloid leave.

Been following your games a lot, and really liked this one best!
All logic, fun and straight click and easy combine.
Thanks for this nice game, BSE
(Yup. It's too short.)

A game with real attitude. I enjoyed the characters and the immersiveness. Even had voice acting. Very good game.

The Crazy Dad games are probably my favourites. For some reason, they're one of the only ones I've played so far that I haven't needed to check the walkthrough for anything.

Your games were the reason i started getting interested in point n' click games again, its so interesting and it is a bit difficult to figure out what to do next, but that's what puzzles are for. Another job well done. And if some of you guys want to play games only using your mouse go to mousecity.com