Reviews for "A Day at the Library"

Pretty fun game.
I enjoyed figuring out how to get rid of the kids. Unfortunately, I had to watch the walkthrough to figure out how to make the kid with the tabloid leave.

Another good game, however the description seems to be from the previous game featuring Crazy Dad

lmao, gotta love that toupée! A refreshingly entertaining adventure this was, not so long, but plenty creative and fun. I thought the nerdy kid looking up at the ceiling was the one you wouldn't be chasing away though, didn't seem to be disturbing the peace at all. Ah well, good fun!

-cd-

Poor Crazy Dad need his silence. Pretty sneaky ways to get those annoying kids out. Nice and fun.