Reviews for "A Day at the Library"

Very good! A bit too easy and short but fun.

There is a big problem with the light switch room. When you turn the lights off you can't turn them on or leave. Your stuck there.

Crazy dad is kind of dick chasing people out of the library :P

I thought "quiet" was misspelled as "quite" in this sentence, "... The doctor told me I need to find a job in a quite and peaceful place, ...".

This episode was a little short, I wish there were other places to explore around. c: Crazy dad was ridiculous to have driven away some cool kids in the library.

I love your games! The puzzles in this one were pretty good. It did feel a tad short though. but still plenty of fun!