Reviews for "Horror Paintings Parodies"

I have enjoyed these so far...

Another fun parody, and with a refreshing Halloween theme! Played through a few times to see the different ending screens. :) I like the added details in the background too, like how the skeletons eyes follow you as you make your choices, the decapitated head swirling around etc. Only thing that's not entirely new here is the music, seems they're not really themed for Halloween, but on the other hand it feels those melodies go hand in hand with all parts of this series, wouldn't be the same without them. Nice work!

-cd-

Munguia responds:

Thanks for comment and play CD, im glad you like the series, i just cant stop drawing, :)

Quite a nice game. My only complaint is that the sound effects get annoying. Oh, and the music is annoying as well.

I got all the medals except for "hell me please", can someone PM me on how to get this?

i love the attention to detail, the color and the wackiness of the drawings. the temptation of st anthony with the bipedal goat scares me

a b b easter egg b b a star c easter egg c a c a 4 round 2 b b a b b c easter egg b c star easter egg a b b easter egg 3 round 3 a b c easter egg c a c c b c star b a 1 bonus round a c b c b easter egg a c c b a c 2 you are welcome to get last two you need to open cloud on main menu after finding all easter eggs and get 0 points in the main game.