Reviews for "Horror Paintings Parodies"

Another good turn out! This one is actually making me think. I have played it three times and have yet to find all the right answers!

I like this idea. taking famuis artwork and adding a twist to it to test knowledge. the idea that you add joke awasers next to real ones is a good lifeline. at some point it ends up turning into memory after two or three play-thoughs but that is unavoidable. good on you thank you. the hidden stars are really something too. after three plays i still haven't spatted all of them.

My favorite so far! even the skeleton follows your cursor with its eyes!
You need to do more with William Blake, Francis Bacon, and with Grand Master Bosch (that early waldo was so damn accurate).

However i am disappointed even if you mentioned him you didn't parodied Beksinski, and he has paintings for years when it comes to this, and i would hang them all over my house!

Muy buenos... mi unica queja es que los archivos son muy pesados...
Trata de optimizar un poco las imagenes, por ejemplo,
prueba pasarlas a png y optimizarlas aqui: tinypng.com
luego compara el tamaƱo con las imagenes originales a ver que tal,
ojala te sirva... Saludos!

Like this one quite a bit. The parodies are enough to make me crack a smile and a couple made me laugh. Appreciated that you included the original source material and made a game out of it. Some of the choices were a dead give away though, so I'm guessing that it was intentional?