Reviews for "TUMOR: An Organic Glitch"

A new part every Friday to Halloween sounds like a cool idea! So far, I'm lost. When she woke up in wherever she was, the place with huge organs, I thought she was seeing herself in one of those Happy Coffins. Then when she found the shard I thought she was inside that girl in the hallway, then... I have no idea. Seems like it might be a world without reason, one where seeking explanations is a futile cause! Love the graphical style though, the pixels, the melodic pitches for voices, it's all masterfull! Looking forward to next Friday!

-cd-

Clockworkpixel responds:

when she falls down the hole and it shows the caskets thats a cut away like a "meanwhile" kinda thing sorry if I didn't make that clear enough :( I was alittle worried people would get confused in part 1 but hopefully part 2 and 3 will clear things up.

Fantastically scary. Nice to see it ties in with SKIN which was equally as scary and gory as well. Part one is brilliant and shows that sometimes glitches / tumors can take a toll on the game itself.

Clockworkpixel responds:

Well that was interesting! Now you have me curious about the upcoming parts, and how they will manage to piece this thing together.

Clockworkpixel responds:

be sure to check out newgrounds on friday then :D hopefully part 2 can keep you interested for part 3

Solid piece of animation. I've gotta admit, I'm a sucker for anything retro and pixels+chiptunes rock my world. I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that to a greater or lesser extent that organic horrorshow she went through is representative of deep seated trauma related to an abortion made necessary due to health issues. Either that or some seriously freaky shit is going on, maybe both! Certainly seems like there's a lot of room to expand though. Definitely very interested in seeing how the nightmare develops!

Clockworkpixel responds:

thank you very much :) part 2 will be going up shortly and in terms of what you think it's about guess you'll just have to watch part 2 and 3 to find out

Whoa,
That's pretty creepy.
Hopefully the prequel will clarify things.