Reviews for "TUMOR: An Organic Glitch"

Hi,i really love the animation,and the old pixel style blows my mind.If you can tell me what program or aplication you use to anime this,it will be apreciated.Thank you and keep working like that.

Clockworkpixel responds:

Thank you very much :). I used a piece of software called Graphics Gale to create the picel art sprites and then animated them in flash hope tgat helps

Well that was interesting! Now you have me curious about the upcoming parts, and how they will manage to piece this thing together.

Clockworkpixel responds:

be sure to check out newgrounds on friday then :D hopefully part 2 can keep you interested for part 3

Uhm yeah...

yep.

oh look, another one "pixel art" flash: 80% of someone walking in one direction while "art" stuff happens.
Athmosphere wasn't so bad, and sprites of a characters looks good, but background is mess and sound , especially used for the speech, is so bad, that it's make flash unwatchable.

sorry for my horrible english.

who hurt you?

Oh dear god almighty why did I think it was a good idea to watch this with the lights out at 2 AM. *Shivers*

I got goosebumps man. I cant remember the last time that happened. I'd hate to see what the sequel is like brrrrrrr

Nice work again. Just goes to show even in pixel form you can be scary as fuck

thank you :) and just to put you at ease ... part 2 is more unsettling