Reviews for "TUMOR: An Organic Glitch"

This is disgusting, Try to make less 'vomitlike' stuff. I know it is not haha stuff but making a great animation of a disgusting thing, is still a disgusting thing.

Clockworkpixel responds:

How about .. i keep making 'vomitlike' stuff cause that's what I like to do and you go ahead and make what you wanna make

This > Sonic.exe and every other stupid pixelated creepypasta game.
gg bro.

haha thanks man

Solid piece of animation. I've gotta admit, I'm a sucker for anything retro and pixels+chiptunes rock my world. I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that to a greater or lesser extent that organic horrorshow she went through is representative of deep seated trauma related to an abortion made necessary due to health issues. Either that or some seriously freaky shit is going on, maybe both! Certainly seems like there's a lot of room to expand though. Definitely very interested in seeing how the nightmare develops!

Clockworkpixel responds:

thank you very much :) part 2 will be going up shortly and in terms of what you think it's about guess you'll just have to watch part 2 and 3 to find out

Pixel art style + Haloween=Scary!!
Nice movie!My body became numb in the end....Interesting animation!

Clockworkpixel responds:

thanks :D be sure to check out part 2 tomorrow!

if not the scariest movie for halloween this year, it's pretty close... the pixel art style and the movie itself makes you feel imersed in a game... creeped me out >.<

Clockworkpixel responds:

hopefully you'll find part 2 even more creepy :)