Reviews for "Lands of Mobius Ep2"

amazing.

In the first episode, I got no medals cuz it doesn't work. http://prntscr.com/5k5bs2 http://prntscr.com/5k5dli and Metal sonic did his overdrive, could you fix the bug for the first episode I can't comment anymore on that post nor edit it.

AMAZING!!
story 9/10
graphics 8.5/10
sound effects=AMAZING.

now here my questions:
1. are u gonna make an ep 3?

2.if so... after u have finished the series,are u gonna make another Sonic series with medals or without?

3.are u gona reply this?

P.S.:please reply to this.

This is a good Sonic fangame. It reminds me of watching Alvin-Earthworm's Super Mario Bros. Z series when I was a kid. I hope there would be a third episode for this series of yours.

The second episode is really good just like the first one, if not a bit better! I like how you implemented the DBZ sound effects again and even put in a couple of MGS sound effects and Sonic's voice, too.

I'm surprised that a third episode hasn't been made yet! I'd like to see what happens next!