Reviews for "Samurai"

It's just simply awesome. Lotsofun, and simple!

Alx101 responds:

Thanks! Awesome that you like it :)

It´s a good start. I´m looking forward to see the upgrade.

Thanks!

Where to begin....

I automatically deduct 1 points if a game fails to give a replay button at the end screen, forcing the player to refresh the screen to start over. I also deduct a point if I find myself dying within the first half second, because I wasn't ready. You usually give people a few seconds for them to acquaint themselves with the controls, no matter how simple those controls they may be. As is, both of these negatives give the impression that you were trying to make a game that would give you as many hits as possible with cheap tactics, with little effort.

As for the rest of the game... not much stands out, other than the magical appearing ninjas in the middle of the screen, and the lack in ability to hit 3 enemies at once, allowing the 3rd enemy to kill you.

Alx101 responds:

Seems you're a tough critic, but yes, I agree the part about the replay button and the instantly spawning ninjas. I'll have those problem fixed very soon. When it comes to the ability to hit more ninjas than two, it's a core part of the game mechanic, it's to make it more diffuclt, a way to compensate for the ability to spam the hit button. I'll got on adding a replay button and making the ninjas spawn outside of the screen, so they don't just spawn on you, and I'll try to randomise their positions more.

its a good game and all but I do agree with Josephthewriter that their is no menu or title screen. the other thing is that the move and hit bar is hard to get at the time you get hit by a ninja/samuri . but still good game. I will give you three stars:) for hard work

Alx101 responds:

Thanks! I'll be adding the replay button asap!

I liked it, the only problem i found was that after a round of play, you have to reload the page to get the title screen again. :\ there is no replay or menu button. Still a good game though!

Alx101 responds:

A replay button is on the way, I thought it might be a thing people got annoyed by.