Reviews for "Theres a Man in the Woods"

Hey, it is man in the Cal Arts

I saw this on youtube last year and just recently joined newgrounds (despite being on the website since the 2000s, shame). Been observing amateur animators to see where they go and I like what I see in your work. Keep it up.

I knew what was going to happen and I was still surprised, very immersive.

Amazing film, dude. I’m loving the dark storyline and the suspense makes it just perfect. Can’t wait for more ;)

Nice animation

So this was a good award winning animation it has some nice effects and you bring some good elements to it even with the great visuals and it's just a great animation and I have enjoyed it so congrats on the awards on this one hope you make more someday

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~